Newport RI Getaway Packages
The Marshall Slocum Inn welcomes you to the charming city of Newport, Rhode Island. Add to your Newport RI getaway with a special or package from the Marshall Slocum Inn. Packages take the worry out of planning things to do by bundling favorite guest activities. Come explore Newport with a Marshall Slocum Inn Newport Rhode Island Getaway Package!
$195 Last Minute Midweek Special: Includes a one night stay(Sun-Thurs), and onsite parking. Valid for standard queen room. Based on availability, check availability and book today!
Gilded Newport RI Getaway Package
Pricing Details: $200 plus tax
Your Package Includes:
- Two tickets aboard the Madeline or RumRunner II for a narrated sail around Newport Harbor.
- Two passes for entry to five of the Newport Preservation Society Mansions.
- Onsite parking, wireless internet and first class service throughout your stay.
Add this package to your room when booking online for only $200 plus tax, double occupancy.
Girlfriends Trio Mansions Getaway Package
Pricing Details: $385 plus tax
Add this special package to your reservation when booking online:
- Three passes for entry to two of the Newport Preservation Society Mansions
- Champagne and Handmade Newport Chocolate Truffles in your room upon arrival
- Onsite parking at the Inn, wireless internet, and first class service throughout your stay.
Add this special package to your room for $385 plus tax, triple occupancy.
What Our Guests are Saying:
“If you like hotels with a real sense of history and character then the Marshall Slocum Inn is up there with the best of them. The Inn is impeccable and has been impressively maintained by the owners creating a very comfortable stay with a strong historical feel. Our room, The Captain’s Room (pictured) was fantastic with period style furniture and accessories and a very light and airy feel. The Inn is well located with a short walk into Newport, with its many attractions, coffee houses, bars and restaurants. My wife and I plan to come back to Newport and will definitely seek to stay at the Marshall Slocum Inn again.” Ian M